Avril Lavigne Personal Lifestyle

Avril Lavigne Info - Personal lifestyle. (more : Foundation and Philanthropy) See Avril Lavigne personal photo, Avril Lavigne lifestyle photo here. Avril Lavigne said at MTV - "I have to fight to keep my image really me... I rejected some gorgeous publicity shots because they just didn't look like me. I won't wear skanky clothes that show my booty, my belly or my boobs. I have a great body." (more : Launched The Clothing)

When Lavigne first gained publicity, she was known for her tomboyish style, in particular her necktie-and-tank-top combinations. She preferred baggy clothes, skater shoes or Converses, wristbands, and sometimes shoelaces wrapped around her fingers. During photo shoots, instead of wearing "glittery get-ups", she preferred wearing "old, crumpled T's".

In response to her fashion and musical influences, the media would call her the "pop punk princess". Press and fans regarded her as the "anti-Britney", in part because of her less-commercial and "real" image, but also because she was noticeably headstrong.


"I’m not made up and I’m not being told what to say and how to act, so they have to call me the anti-Britney, which I’m not." By November 2002, however, Lavigne stopped wearing ties, claiming she felt she was "wearing a costume".


Lavigne made a conscious effort to keep her music, and not her image, at the forefront of her career. "I'm just saying, I don't want to sell sex. I feel that's sort of lame and low. I've got so much more to say."


Lavigne eventually took on a more gothic style as she began her second album, Under My Skin, trading her skating outfits for black tutus and earning an image marked by angst. During The Best Damn Thing years, Lavigne changed directions.


She dyed her hair blonde with a pink streak, wore feminine outfits,including "tight jeans and heels", and modeled for magazines such as Harper's Bazaar. Lavigne defended her new style: "I don't really regret anything.


You know, the ties and the wifebeaters and all... It had its time and place. And now I'm all grown up, and I've moved on". She now tries to eat healthy foods and practices yoga, soccer, surfing, rollerblading, and street hockey.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Post a Comment

| Post Production | Hot Information | Sexy Girl Info | Justin Bieber | Shakira | Tools : Google|Yahoo|Alexa Indexed |